Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Will's 2nd Birthday Party


I have a nephew in Melbourne, his name is Will and he is currently 2 years old.  He's now closer to 3, as his birthday is in March, and towards the end of March he'll also become a big brother to my newest nephew.  March is going to be an exciting month in that household!

Here's some photos from Will's 2nd birthday party.  I can't claim credit for any of these cakes, I'm the interstate aunt who gets to jet in, stick around for the party, give lots of presents and cuddles and then fly back home.  I'm looking forward to moving back to Melbourne so I can be around the kids a bit more, but until then, photos (and Skype) will have to suffice.

The Elmo cake was made by Will's mum (my sister-in-law) and the cupcakes were made and decorated by Will's nanna (my mum).




No comments:

Post a Comment