Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World





Before I continue any further, it's time to introduce my favourite cupcake recipe book, Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

I'm not vegan, and currently not even vegetarian, although I was a vegetarian for most of the years between age 13 and 26.  This doesn't stop me adoring all of the recipes in this book, they are so well planned, tasty and gorgeous looking.

Many of the cupcakes I post on this blog will originate from this book.  Out of copyright respect I won't be posting the recipes, but I would highly recommend you purchase a copy of the book if you like cupcakes which are more than just vanilla sponge with buttercream icing (not that there's anything wrong with that!).

There's also a companion book of cookies, called Vegan Cookies Invade Your Cookie Jar.  I have a copy of this too, but I don't adore cookies the same way I do cupcakes.  Still, I'm sure you'll see some cookie posts as I get going with the blog.

If you're not sure about buying the books just yet, you can read the Vegan Cupcakes blog for free - http://vegancupcakes.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment